Diebold Federal Credit Union offers a variety of ways to access your accounts. We know your time is valuable, so we provide several methods for members to review and access funds. Take a look at all that Diebold Federal Credit Union has to offer and you will see that we are the right choice as your primary financial institution.
- Touch-Tone Access Line – Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with any touch-tone phone. Simply call 330-526-2263 and follow the prompts to review account balances, transfer funds, inquire on cleared checks, and more!
- Online Banking – Access your accounts with any computer with Internet access. Our secure online banking service is FREE to members and you can review your accounts online at your convenience.
- Bill Pay - Pay your bills online with this service. It’s a safe, convenient way to pay bills. Access this service through home banking.
- Debit MasterCard – This debit card can be used with a Diebold FCU Checking Account to pay for purchases electronically. It also doubles as an ATM card.
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction – Electronically deposit your checks into your credit union accounts. You can arrange for paychecks, social security checks, commission checks, and any other checks that you receive on a regular basis, to be electronically deposited into your account.
- E-statements – Receive your account statement electronically. You'll be notified via e-mail when your statement is ready to retrieve. You then visit a secure site and download your monthly statement.
- Money Desktop - Categorize your transactions, set up a detailed budget, and manage your finances like a pro. Access Money Desktop from your Home Banking in the left-hand menu.
- Mobile Banking - View your accounts, make transfers, locate ATMs and mobile deposits.