DN Community Federal Credit Union has several types of Savings Accounts to help you reach your short-term and long-term saving goals.
- Share Savings Accounts – Establish and maintain your credit union membership with a minimum balance of $5. Earn dividends when you maintain an average monthly balance of $250.
- Share Certificates - We offer great dividends and flexible terms for your long-term savings needs. Open a Share Certificate with a minimum deposit of $1,000 for six (6) months. We also offer longer terms with competitive rates.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) - Traditional, Roth, and Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) IRAs help you reach long-term goals
- Holiday Club Accounts – Open this account anytime throughout the year to save for your holiday expenses.
- Kids Club Accounts – For members under 18 years of age. A monthly minimum balance of $5 must be maintained to earn dividends.
Share Savings Accounts
Diebold Federal Credit Union's Share Savings Account is a basic savings account that offers better-than-average-dividends. A Share Savings Account establishes your credit union membership. You must maintain a minimum balance of $5.00 for active membership.
Features and Benefits:
- No Monthly Service Fees
- Unlimited Deposits
- No Withdrawal Fees
- ATM Access
- Direct Deposit Available
- Average Monthly Balance to Earn Dividends: $250
- Quarterly Statement of Account Activity
Open a New Share Savings Account Online:
Begin your membership with DN Community Federal Credit Union; by just opening a new Share Savings Account. Download the form below then forward your opening deposit and the completed Account Card to the credit union.