We all have that one picture that takes us back to an amazing time in our lives. It might be your wedding, a fabulous vacation or your child scoring the winning point. Remember your favorite moment with a customized debit card. DN Community FCU wants you to tell your story.
Personalize your debit card with a picture of your choice: family, friends, pets or a vacation spot. The possibilities are endless!
How does it work?
Once you review the Image Guidelines and Terms & Conditions below, you are ready to get started. Upload your image or choose from our gallery images, to create your new favorite card. Crop it, make it bigger or scale it down to the perfect size. SHAZAM myPic Studio® is easy to use and requires no photo-editing experience.
- The following image formats are accepted: .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp or .tiff.
- The resolution of the image should be at least 840 x 840 pixels.
- The file size should be no more than 10 megabytes.
- Images that have been increased in scale may print poorly and DN Community Federal Credit Union is not responsible for the quality of the images.
- Image should be aligned slightly larger than the debit card guide to ensure full coverage of your debit card.
DN Community Federal Credit Union restricts any images containing the following:
- Any copyrighted or trademarked material including but not limited to: logos, athletes, celebrities, brand names including their products, photos, cartoons, movies, television shows, musicians, slogans, sporting events, stadiums, sports teams, public figures, advertising, artwork, political figures, flags
- Any phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, websites, phone numbers, PINs
- Any imagery that may be perceived as offensive, including but not limited to any image that contains violence, discrimination, nudity, drug or alcohol abuse, graffiti, slang, profanity, hatred, discrimination, obscene gestures, religious or political imagery and/or statements
- Any image of money from any country
- Any image who’s meaning is not discernible or clear, including symbols, signs and/or languages
- Any image that you are not the sole owner of and/or have the owner’s express permission to use
- Anything considered socially unacceptable or insensitive
Terms & Conditions
DN Community Federal Credit Union provides myPIC Studio debit card services to members with debit cards linked to checking accounts in good standing. Use of the myPIC program is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and is in addition to those found in the Regulation E: Electronic Funds Disclosure governing all use of your card. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you, and all information thereon, are hereafter collectively referred to as the”Image”.
You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to DN Community Federal Credit Union complies with the Image Guidelines.
Your card-linked account will be debited $9.95 when your Image is approved. A $9.95 fee will be charged for replaced or reissued myPIC Studio cards that are canceled.
You warrant to DN Community Federal Credit Union that: You are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image’s owner to use the Image on your myPIC Studio card. You have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your myPIC Studio card and use of the Image by DN Community Federal Credit Union will not infringe any other person’s rights, including intellectual property.
DN Community Federal Credit Union may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner’s consent or of your ownership of the Image.
You (or you have obtained consent from the image’s owner) grant to DN Community Federal Credit Union a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to DN Community Federal Credit Union for the purpose of providing your myPIC Studio debit card.
You consent (or have obtained consent from the image’s owner) to DN Community Federal Credit Union storing, modifying, copying, or using the Image.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DN Community Federal Credit Union harmless, its affiliates, its card membership organizations and its and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, members, contractors, and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatever (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) that may arise from the issuance or use of the myPIC Studio card with your submitted Image on it, including (without limitation) any and all claims alleging trademark or copyrighted infringement, and/or the violation of a right of privacy or publicity or any other right.
DN Community Federal Credit Union’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the myPIC Studio debit card, and DN Community Federal Credit Union is not liable to your for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by DN Community Federal Credit Union permitted under these Terms and Conditions. DN Community Federal Credit Union is not responsible for poor quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the myPIC Studio debt card template.
Your myPIC Studio debit card remains the property of DN Community Federal Credit Union and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked DN Community Federal Credit Union for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your myPIC Studio debit card is linked to is closed. Rejected Images, superseded Images and Images from canceled myPIC Studio debit cards, accepted Images, and copies thereof, may be stored for any period of time, and may be purged at any time that DN Community Federal Credit Union may choose in its sole discretion.
If a submitted Image is rejected, DN Community Federal Credit Union will notify you by e-mail, without any obligation to justify its decision. Each Image submitted may be subject to a $9.95 fee. You will want to be very careful that you submit a photo that meets the Image Guidelines.
If a submitted Image is rejected, you can submit a new Image and request a new custom card design. Each Image submitted may be subject to a $9.95 fee.
DN Community Federal Credit Union reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a myPIC Studio debit card for any reason whatsoever in DN Community Federal Credit Union’s sole discretion.
How much does it cost?
Your linked checking account will be charged $9.95 when your image is approved. A $9.95 fee will be charged for all replacement or reissued myPIC Studio cards. See Terms and Conditions for details.