Earn $25 When You Refer-a-Friend
Tell your friends and family all of the great reasons why you joined DN Community Federal Credit Union! We value your membership and would like to extend the credit union benefits to your friends and family, too! Simply make a referral by filling out a Refer-a-Friend card and giving it to the person you'd like to refer.
Encourage your referrals to become a member and open a checking account or loan (see qualifications below.) As a thank you, you will both receive a $25 reward!
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the referral program
- Must be in good standing and not have caused a loss to the credit union
- Must be 18 years of age or older and be new to DN Community Federal Credit Union to participate in the referral program
- New accounts are subject to approval and individual must be eligible for membership
- Must open a checking account with direct deposit with a minimum deposit of $100 and the checking account must remain open for 90 days
- OR open a loan with a minimum balance of $2,500 that remains open for 90 days
- Referral card must be presented when the account is opened and must contain the referring member's name and address
*Incentives will be awarded upon account meeting qualification criteria and will be placed in the share account on a 90-day hold. Incentive may be released early per manager approval. Subject to membership eligibility. Restrictions apply. A 1099 may be issued for the value of the gift on your behalf as income. Credit union reserves the right to cancel or change promotion at any time.